It’s Beginning to Look Like Christmas!
- Christmas Carols sung by a choir (and all those who attended)
- Fantastic musicians on guitar, keyboard and bongos
- The Christmas Bible Story read out to all
- Mal’s wonderful solo performance
- The Tongan children singing carols for all to enjoy
- A nativity play like no other
- A talk on the greatest gift of all
- Presents for the children
- Supper of tea, coffee, cold drinks and Christmas cakes
- A great time of fellowship and socialising with people in our community
What else could you possibly want on Christmas Eve?
A group of over 70 peope joined in with Mal and his group of talented singers and musicians to sing favourite Christmas Carols last Thursday night. Children and adults alike enoyed the evening. Tonga, Pastor of the Mangrove Mountain Uniting Church, spoke about “The Greatest Gift of All”.
Thanks to Andrew Shirley who organised the evening and put the programme together.